Sermon Programme: January – May
We are currently working through a series on ‘What is Church?’ – God’s Redemptive Purpose. This series will be drawn to a close when Mark Iles preaches on the 8th February.
– The book of Ruth (15th Feb – 15th March)
– Easter Series (22nd March – 5th April)
– The book of James (12th April – 26th April)
– Church Weekend Away (1st – 4th May: May Bank Holiday)
– The book of Ephesians (10th May – 31st May)
Sermon responsibilities are shared between Paul Jamieson, Stew Garry, Joe Jamieson and occasional visiting speakers.